Logging into CAWI
- Go to https://cbms.psa.gov.ph/
- Click PROCEED TO QUESTIONNAIRE
Click Username and enter your username. The username is the Email address used to register a CAWI account.
Click Password and enter your password. One-time password (OTP) will be sent to the mobile phone number registered for the CAWI account.
Online Questionnaire Sections
1 Automatic saving
- This feature is triggered when users toggle between Sections. (See picture below.) The system will autosave all the data entered in the previous section.
- Users can also trigger the save function by pressing CTRL+S.
- Automatic prefilling of saved data
- After the user saves the data, user can access saved data even after logging out/switching to another computer. The system will auto-load all the data from the last data entry session.
- Multiple Login Instances
Users are allowed to login to one/single or same account at the same time on multiple devices/computers. But each user in each device/computer should answer unique Sections
An acceptable scenario or example:
|Users online at the same time||User 1: Juana||User 2: Juan|
|Login credentials||For Brgy. A||For Brgy. A|
|Section being answered||Section 1||Section 2|
Please do not answer the same section on different devices (i.e., Section 1 in both computer and tablet). This may cause inconsistency on the data that can be saved in the system.
- Automatic Skipping of Question
- The CBMS BPQ CAWI system will automatically show the succeeding questions depending on the user’s answer.
- Accessible application anytime
- Users are allowed to access the CBMS BPQ CAWI system anytime as long as they are connected to the internet, and they have the authorized log-in credentials.
- Validating Answers
- Users can also verify the answer by clicking on the “Review Answer” button on the lower left part of the questionnaire.
- A dialogue box with four tabs will appear. Each tab contains the unanswered items per section. Address all items in the list by clicking on the X mark adjacent to each item.
- Upon clicking on the X mark, you will be redirected to that specific item inside the questionnaire.
- Users can use this feature to communicate with the staff-incharge of the CBMS within the PSA, if they have questions or other inquiries.
- The chat icon is located on the lower left of the webpage.
- Provide your name, barangay and city/municipality, so that the staff can address you properly.
- Enter your query/concern/question.
- Forgot Password
Users can use this feature to receive a new password if forgotten.
- Click Forgot Password?
- 2. Enter your email address that is used to register CAWI.
- 3. A new temporary password will be sent to your mobile number